DGK - Lolli 7.5" CompleteRegular price $159.00
- 7-ply Maple with assorted stain veneers
- 5.0 Raw Finish Trucks
- 52mm 100a Wheels
- Abec-5 Bearings
- Black Standard Grip
How to select your beginner skateboard:
First thing to look at is the size of the skateboard.
In a nutshell, the smaller the board the tougher it is to balance on it. On the other hand, the bigger, the tougher it is to do tricks like Ollie and Kick Flip.
What we suggest is the following for kids to learn the easy way.
• 3/4 years old - Width of the skateboard should be 6.25” to 7” inches
• 5/6 years old - Width of the skateboard should be 7” to 7.5” inches
• 7/9 years old - Width of the skateboards should be 7.5” to 8” inches
• 9/15 years old - Width of the skateboards should be 7.75 to 8.5” inches
*Please keep in mind that this is rough guide! If your child if super tall or perhaps of a smaller size please do not hesitate to contact us and ask us what board would work best for them!
You can easily reach us via email, phone or live chat!
0400 653 932